Season 4 has started and the Ground Fall event is well underway. Here’s everything you need to know about the event challenges you’ll need to complete and all the rewards you’ll be able to reap.
All challenges and rewards
We will get right to the point. There will only be six event challenges to complete this time around, but not all of them are as easy as you might think.
Unlike the previous events, there is a set of “mixed play” challenges for the Ground Fall event. You can still earn a bonus reward if you complete “3 Fall Ground Challenges in Warzone or Cold War”, similar to the Hunt For Adler event.
All the challenges and rewards of the event
- Warzone – Secure 5 Uplink Stations
- Reward – Satellite Weapon Charm
- War Zone – Kill 10 enemies near an active uplink station or recently crashed satellite
- Rewards – To The Moon Calling Card
- Warzone – Collect 3 Crushed Satellites Rewards
- Rewards – Launch Emblem
- Black Ops Cold War – Earn 1000 points from captured uplink stations in Fireteam Sat-Link
- Rewards – Cosmic Commuter Arcade Game
- Black Ops Cold War – Get 250 kills in Collateral, Collateral Strike, Hijacked, or Amsterdam matches
- Rewards – Emblem of Comrade Pupper
- Black Ops Cold War – Get 15 kills with the Hand Cannon Scoring Streak
- Rewards – Race To The Surface Calling Card
The bonus reward is the epic “Private Match” weapon blueprint for Pistol Bravo, the Magnum. It has the following attachments:
- Canon – Working Group 7.2 “
- Muzzle – Sound suppressor
- Body – SWAT 5mw laser sight
- Charger – Salvo 12 Rnd Fast Mag
How much time do you have?
The Ground Fall event started in both Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, as you can imagine, but this is a limited-time addition to the game. This means you only have until June 24 at 10:00 a.m. PST / 1:00 p.m. EST / 6:00 p.m. BST to complete all challenges.
If there are progression issues, which there could very well be, then we could see that extended. Raven Software has had issues with time-limited cross-progression challenges in the past and often finds herself having to issue rewards or extend event timers.
For now, however, it looks like everything should be working normally. So, it’s time to find those satellite caches and kill some people on Hijacked!
* RealSport101 may receive a small commission if you click a link of any of our items on a retail website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate, we earn on qualifying purchases. For more information, see our