Apex Legends’ newest collectible event is to bring a pirate’s life to Respawn Entertainment’s Battle Royale shooter. The Raiders Collection event will be worth checking out and here’s what date it is expected to start – or, should we say, set sail.
When does the Raiders Collection event start?
The Raiders Collection event is set to start on December 7th – we don’t have a specific time confirmed yet, but it should drop at the same time as everyone else. Apex Legends event in the past. You can check out the event trailer below:
As you can see above, a selection of pirate-themed cosmetic items will be added alongside a Wattson Heirloom item and the Winter Express LTM.
If you’re looking for a quick list of details, we’ve got you covered …
- Winter Express LTM returns
- You can now choose your own gear before getting on the Winter Express;
- Wattson Heirloom added
- You can unlock the Heirloom item “Energy Reader” by collecting all 24 items during the Raiders collection event;
- Reward track added
- You can unlock the Crypto skin from the Raiders Collection event through the Raiders Collection event rewards track;
- Players can earn up to 1,600 points per day for contributing to this rewards track;
- Update of store rotation
- A new Revenant Pack and a New Wattson Pack will be available in stores throughout the Raiders Collection event;
- On top of that, a returning Bangalore, Lifeline, Caustic, Octane and Mirage skin will be running in store throughout the event;
- Additional cosmetics
- Valkyrie, Bloodhound, Loba, and Wraith also receive new pirate-themed cosmetic items;
The Raiders Collection event will begin on December 7 and run through December 21. We should find out more about the update preloading in the coming days – keep an eye on Respawn Entertainment’s social media accounts for more.